Nicholas has every Monday off so today we decided to take some family pictures. I have my only little family... weird! We drove up Cedar Canyon but it was really hot and really windy. I tried to keep Ethan out of the sun as much as possible but we cut our picture taking short because he was getting too hot. Nicholas did a good job being our photographer. These are some pictures that turned out pretty good.
This is actually in our backyard before we drove up the canyon. Oh all of Ethan's expressions...
Ha ha I love this one.
I'm trying to shade the poor guy with my body but it wasn't working so well.
His tiny little legs :). He has the cutest shoes on too you just can't see them.
11 comments:
So cute! I think the last one is my favorite--his little legs are adorable! Oh, and I love the one of him yawning. I still can't believe he has all of that hair!!
Kell!!! What a cute little guy...awwww! I can't believe you have a son! the pics are adorable! I need to come hold him! I will call ya!
P.S. I was hoping he would hold out till my birthday...the 19th. He almost made it! Dang!
You look great Kelli! And what a cute little family.
Oh Kelli the pictures are so sweet! He is sure a cute little guy! I love the one of him yawning it is very cute!
I love that last one with the legs, way cute.
super cute! love the pictures! especially the legs one that's way cute!
Those are adorable!!! I love the first one! And you always see bare feet, but I love the legs and shoes one, very cute!
so cute! i could take pictures all day long of vance
holy crap kelli he is adorable..he looks like you in the yawning picture...I think you got a good mix of both of you!!! Congrats!
Love all the pics! I put the baby announcement on the family blog. Hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment