I went home for almost two weeks over the Fourth of July. Besides being away from Nicholas for that long, my vacation was pure bliss! I can't even believe how much I missed home and family and friends. I was in Cedar for a couple of days for my first doctor's appointment, and I stayed with my friends Lacey and Jared West. Thank you thank you thank you for all you guys did for me! You are the best!
My dad's family had a reunion in Provo over the Fourth weekend so my family picked me up in Cedar on the way up. On Friday we all went to Seven Peaks water park and it was unbelievable to be outside in the sun and heat!
My mom and my oldest brother's three boys
Ha ha so sexy, Dad! He was so fried.
My parents, my brothers Eric and Cory, and me except the wind blew my hair in my face... cute
My brother Brandon who was telling me off for taking his picture :)
Ethan loved being outside in the heat!
My dad, Brandon, and I
On Saturday, the whole family went to a beautiful park and played games and had a barbecue.
Ethan crawled into this little chair and stuck his legs straight out and crossed his ankles. Ha ha he's a funny little guy
Playing volleyball
My sister-in-law Amy, Brandon, and me
That night just my immediate family lit fireworks in front of my uncle's house. Ethan would jump every time a firework went off but he loved to watch them.
Sparklers... every child's favorite firework :)
My three nephews
My mom and Ethan
Ethan had so much fun playing with his cousins. They are all such boys and they play so cute together.
Ha ha Brayden and Logan would copy what Ethan was doing to make him laugh.
Then I went back to Vegas for a week to spend time with my family. My sister-in-law Amy invited us swimming with some of her family and we never turn down a chance to sunbathe :)
Brandon helping Ethan surf
Working on the tan while trying to protect Ethan from skin cancer
Tired boy
Wow that was kind of a long post but I love all my family and it was so good to see all of you! I miss you already but I'll be back before I know it. That's what I keep telling myself.
6 comments:
Having you in town for the reunion and to hang out afterwards was awesome! It really makes me sad that you won't ever call Vegas home again. Are you sure we can't change your mind???
That little cross legged picture is super cute! He is getting to be so much like his daddy!
We miss you too Kelli!
How fun! That is exciting you got to spend time with your fam. Cant wait til Nov and I can see mine! Loved all the pics. You are so stinkn cute!
Hey cute girl, It was great to see you even if it was only for dinner! I love having you and your cute boy over. Hope all is well. Sure love you!
Hi Kelli it is me Whitney Ulrich I don't know if you remember me but we had secondary education psychology together and sat by each other last spring semester. I was the prego one. :) anyway I randomly came across your blog and wanted to say hi. also congrats on being preggers again.
Hi Kelli,
I wanted to put a baby countdown on the family blog...could you email me your due date. aashaner@rconnects.com
Post a Comment