Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life's Little Surprises...

About a week ago, I put up a baby tracker on my blog without saying anything just to see if anyone would say something. I had a few people talk to me about it, thinking it was a mistake or maybe left over from Ethan. But alas, it is neither, and I really am pregnant again! Needless to say, it wasn't planned but we are excited! I'm now just over 10 weeks and am due January 18 or so.

This is how I told Nicholas I was pregnant. After he got off work at about 1 in the morning he usually goes straight to the TV :). So this was as good a place as any to post my signs.

Ethan doesn't get it yet, of course, but I think he's going to be pretty excited to have a play mate. He loves other kids! They'll be about 19 months apart... yikes! But here we go!

16 comments:

Raymond and Kristan said...

Oh my goodness Kell! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on baby #2! :) Hope you're doing great! Love ya!

The Ortons said...

AWWW I'm so excited for you... You are going to be a busy woman...

MC Lewis said...

I'm so glad that you are having another one!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! It looks like you are a great mommy!

Tricia and Aaron said...

YAY!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations...that is exciting!

Amy said...

I totally didn't even notice the baby tracker and I knew you were pregnant! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see you next week :)

Clint and Tiff said...

What a nice surprise! Congrats! You are a great Mom already so you will have no problem with two little ones :) Hope all is going well in Alaska. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW! congrats! I cant believe I missed the baby tracker! I am happy for you guys, and I hope you have a very easy pregnancy! :)

Casey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey! I didn't see that coming! How is the pregnancy going?

Wilsons said...

Kelli! That is SO amazing! We are so happy for you and your cute lil family! I wish were there to see little Ethan, he is SO big! Crazy..Well I hope all is going well! We love you guys and sure do miss ya!

Rachel said...

YAY!!! That's so exciting!! I dont know if you know already but I'm due in January also!! We're so excited. My goodness your little boy is so big! I haven't seen him since the family reunion. He's a cutie.

The Vernon's said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! We miss you guys too! Hope all is well up there.

Adri and Cory said...

Congrats Kell! I am so excited for you guys! Holy crap, I can't believe how big Ethan is!!! I hope everything goes well for you!

Tiara said...

Very cool Kelli! I am so excited for you both. I love how you told Nick, that was sooo adorable.