Thursday, July 24, 2008




This past weekend my Grandpa passed away. He has been very sick for many years so his death was actually a relief so he could avoid so much pain. We went to Arizona for the funeral and it was really nice to see my family and the funeral, though long, was really well done. Afterwards, my brother David and his wife Amy, Nick and I, and my brother Eric went to the Diamond Back Dodger game at Chase Field. Does that sound bad that we went to a baseball game after my grandpa's funeral? Maybe... but he would have been glad that we had a good time because that's what he was all about. It was a sad but fulfilling weekend because I know families are forever and I'll see my grandpa again someday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Fun! I miss going to the D-backs games! I use to go all the time. I wish we had a major league team in Utah! I am glad you guys are doing good!

Unknown said...

Oh Kelli, I am sorry! But baseball makes everything feel alright...especially if it is a Dodgers game!! Jeff would thoroughly approve!

Casey said...

Hey Kelli! Haha. How funny, I haven't heard from you in forever! You look like you are doing soooo great! Yeah, I got married to Jayson. Hehe. He's great! We're just living in Provo and loving life. I'm so glad you have a blog! Now we can be blogging friends! Yay!

MC Lewis said...

Thanks! I was hoping you got it. I feel like she is growing up too fast already. Yeah I am still nanying and working at the salon. I am actually going to start a new job in December working for Joey Adashek at his office. They are opening a spa for only pregnant women and I am going to run it! I am so excited. Baby hungry huh?...I cant wait to you see you pregnant.

Alyssa and Dave said...

umm...i didn't know you had a blog first of all...secondly I have to work this wednesday so i don't know if we can have our date again..which i'm getting very distraught about...thirdly... i couldn't sleep after batman.. I couldn't sleep again until dave got hom!!!!