So Nicholas and I and his best friend Dustin Wittwer went fishing the other night at Paragonah Reservoir and it started to rain on us. So this is my retreat to our truck while the boys continue to fish through the rain. I'm a sissy I know. Then the cows started coming out to drink from the water and they were making such a racket!! We tried to imitate their sounds and they just looked at us like we were the stupid ones :). They caught most of their catch after dark, as you can see, and it was a very lucrative night haha.
4 comments:
Holy cow! That is a lot of fish!! Kelli, you look so cute! Guess what...we are driving home to Las Vegas Friday! What are you doing in the afternoon? Do you have to work? We should stop by and say hello!!
Yeah Kelli you are a wimp!...j/k!
I can't believe that you are such a wimp - I am ashamed to call you my sister-in-law!!!
Amy just told me about your blog...it is so cute!
I am glad that at least you know you are a wimp.
Post a Comment