Monday, May 3, 2010

Goodbye Cedar!!

We decided last minute to move to Alaska for the summer! This week I had finals while Nick packed the house. We put our whole house in storage since apparently the apartment in Anchorage is fully furnished. Now I am in transition at my aunt's house in Highland. Ethan and I fly out on Thursday for Anchorage and Nicholas is setting out tomorrow to drive the 55 hour journey! Poor guy. I'll post pictures as soon as I get there and get settled. So I just wanted to say goodbye to all the people I'll miss in Cedar and our families. I'd especially like to say goodbye to our good friends Lacey and Jared West who we have been friends with for a few years and who will be moving in the summer before we move home. You have been great friends and we will miss you! Next posting will be from Alaska! Crazy!

8 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That is crazy, but I think it's awesome. Have a wonderful summer and i want to see a lot of pictures! Maybe we'll come visit...

Raymond and Kristan said...

Is Nick selling cause my little brother and his new soon to be wife are selling in Anchorage this summer too! We need to catch up soon! Love ya! :)

MC Lewis said...

holy crap. go have some fun!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is crazy! What will you guys be doing there?

Rachel said...

I'm so sad I missed seeing you! Your mom told me that you were going to be at Karen's on Sunday night- I was at my in-laws and didn't get home until late. If it wasn't for work Monday morning, I would have come to see you and your adorable little boy. I'll have to catch you at the end of the summer on your way back home. Miss you! Hope you have a great time in Alaska!

Adri and Cory said...

Wow that is so far! Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

West Family said...

We will miss you too! Have so much fun up there. I'll be stayin in touch with you for sure.

Tiara said...

I can't wait to hear all about Alaska! Enjoy it there! I have been missing you aleady :(