We finally had the chance to go out and see some scenery! Nicholas didn't of course. They work from 2-10 every day and 10-10 on Saturday. Rough! So me and the other wives went :). This is along Seward Highway. It runs along the coast and it is beautiful!
Don't worry its just a moose. Don't they look like retarded horses without their horns?
Jamie, Tessa, Ethan, and I. We are missing one, Meagan, but she went home for the week.
8 comments:
So where in Alaska are you?
So that ladies posts were so stupid. I could email them to you if you want. But she was trying to call me out on my own blog she must have had nothing better to do with her time. How is alaska, i'm glad you posted pictures. Is the selling going ok? I hope it does. Anyways have fun.
Looks like a ton of fun! I think it would be really fun to got to Alaska!
I am so jealous! What an amazing experience. So I am excited that you have friends!!! How many other wifes are there?
Fun Fun! Is he selling for APX or something else? Im glad there are other wives there for you to hang out with! Keep posting pics!!
I freakin miss you guys! I miss Ethan :( sad day... Alaska looks beautiful, but I think you should come visit soon! Love ya!
holy cow. i can't believe you're so far away! when will you guys be home??
Wow, Alaska is gorgeous! I bet there are AMAZING hiking trails up there! Ethan is getting so big! Looks like fun for you guys!
Post a Comment