Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three years!

Yesterday, Nicholas and I have been married three years! We went to Mesquite with our good friends Jenne and Dustin Wittwer. Since Nicholas and Dustin are both from Bunkerville, we stopped in at Dustin's parents to say hi and Penny offered to watch Ethan while we went to dinner. It was so nice, thanks Penny! We went to the Eureka Buffet and holy crap... i can't even describe what these boys ate! And I can't show you either because I forgot to pull my camera out! I'm so ticked at myself. But we got there about 20 minutes before it closed so we were kind of rushing to stuff our faces and get our money's worth :). The entire table was filled with every kind of ethnic food you can think of and there's Nick and Dustin just eating their guts out. I'm not gonna lie, Jenne and I were eating too, but we had a little more dignity :). So sorry about the no pictures thing because it really was hilarious. Next time I'll post some pictures of Halloween and other stuff of Ethan from this month when Nick tells me where he put my camera cord.

No comments: