My friend Adri Cottam is starting her photography business so I had her take our pictures. Didn't she do such a good job? I thought they turned out way cute. Thank you so much Adri!
hey can i get your address s oi can send you guys an invite to wyatts birthday party, and if you wouldn't mind me and nate have been wanting to take family pictures so if you could ask your friend if we could get family pics done that would be great.
So Cute!!! Aunt Karen said you stopped by to see her. I am jealous and want to get to know you better!! I will try harder. We love your little family. From way far away Aunt Suzie
17 comments:
They turned out good, He is getting so big, cant wait to see you guys.
Very cute! Your hair looks gorgeous!
I didn't know she took pictures! :) They turned out really good! What a cute family!
Those are adorable!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Keep taking family pics, it gets harder as the years go by.
So cute! Kelli you look gorgeous! And I LOVE Ethans eyes in the last one.
The last one is my favorite! I really like your hair like that - it is really cute :)
Ethan is getting so big. We haven't seen you in forver!
The last one is my favorite! I really like your hair like that - it is really cute :)
Ethan is getting so big. We haven't seen you in forver!
love the pictures...especially the first one. kel, you look stunning in it. seriously. i need to get uglier friends. you make me look bad.
Kelli, I do love that first one! You are making me want to get more family pictures done!!!
These are adorable! Christmas cards! Way cute!!!!!!
I love these pictures. You are gorgeous and your baby is seriously so stinkin cute! Beautiful family!
They are very, very cute! I love the last one! He is getting so big! You look great too girl!
Soooo Cute! I want cute family pics....
hey can i get your address s oi can send you guys an invite to wyatts birthday party, and if you wouldn't mind me and nate have been wanting to take family pictures so if you could ask your friend if we could get family pics done that would be great.
The First one is my favorite too! You guys look adorable!
So Cute!!! Aunt Karen said you stopped by to see her. I am jealous and want to get to know you better!! I will try harder. We love your little family. From way far away Aunt Suzie
Post a Comment