Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas with the Mathewson's

My family always does our Christmas the Saturday before Christmas. During the afternoon we had family pictures taken, then we ate dinner and had a Christmas program.
My dad was in charge and he gave everyone assignments. My oldest brother, David, and his family read "T'was the Night Before Christmas" and acted it out. It was cute.

David and Colton asleep in their bed :)
Logan as Santa and Brayden as a reindeer. Amy was the narrator.
Santa and his sack :)
My youngest brother, Cory, sang "Go Tell it On the Mountain." He always does a great job.
Nicholas, Ethan, and I read the Polar Express using this slide show with a flashlight. The flashlight wasn't bright enough so the pictures on the wall were kind of blurry but everyone had a good laugh over it.
Then, Surprise! Santa came and gave us all gifts. Ethan, of course, was scared crazy and wouldn't sit on his lap unless I held him.
Then we all exchanged gifts and had a really good time! Thanks fam, I love you all!
p.s. Amy I totally stole these pictures off your blog because I forgot my camera! Thanks :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to provide them! Look at you blogging twice in one day ;)

Karen said...

Merry Christmas! You guys look so cute! Your tummy is so little! Fun family party! Sure love you guys!

Andrea Gilberg said...

About damn time. Lazy blogger! get better will ya. :)