Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fat Pictures!

Ok Nicholas figured out how to put our pictures on the computer without that stupid camera cord that is still lost. So here are some fat pictures... oh joy. Satisfied?



We bought this entertainment center off my brother and sister in law and we absolutely love it! Thanks guys! Our other one was caving in in the middle. :)



13 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Your boobs look bigger...lol! You are so cute! It's weird seeing you pregnant, but thats probably what you thought when I was. Except I was fat, you are just too cute!

Theresa said...

you're such a cute little prego lady. love the pics. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! and So Tiny! Hopefully you dont balloon up at the end like I did. Hope your doing good!

Amy said...

I am satisfied now. The entertainment center looks great!

Andrea Gilberg said...

i'm satisfied too now. Thanks for the pictures. I know its always so fun but when I never get to see you...Anyway hope you are feeling well.

Angie said...

FAT?!?!? You only look like you are 4 months pregnant. So cute!

Adri and Cory said...

Cute belly Kell.

Tiara said...

Awe can't wait to see that boy!

Sarah said...

Oh Kelli you look great! I wish I looked that good when I was pregant! Oh and by the way nice entertainment ceter! I don't think I have ever seen it! (wink, wink)

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! Nothing looks different about you except your cute pregnant belly! We need to come see you guys sometime soon!

Andrea Gilberg said...

hey time for an update...and yes emilie is still a 6...cant wait for you to have that baby

Over The Hills said...

Kelly, You are so cute. I'm glad you came to Rachal's bridal shower so I could see you. You two are going to be great parents!! Love Aunt Suzy

Travis and Malea said...

stinkin cute!!!! It will make you feel better when you see me :) You look awesome!!!!