Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

So here's another blog with no pictures... so lame! But last night for Labor Day we went on an adult date night with Nick's parents, his brother Erik and his wife Amy, and his other brother Michael and his girlfriend Jessica. We went to Texas Road House (the ribs was finger-lickin delicious!) and then we played laser tag and miniature golf :). The boy working even kinda mentioned that we were probably the oldest people that have ever played there haha but it was soooo fun!! I love Nick's family! We have so much fun together. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! we totally to get together again. soon! :)

Andrea Gilberg said...

Hey glad I was invited. haha, stupid va. Actually since we have emilie we dont get to do much adult things anymore... what are you guys doing with your buddy passes, still going to NY?

Alli Waldron said...

Did you use a blog template or did you create your own blog?

I want to figure out how to do a cute heading like your and also who to add the ribbons going down the side of the page. I am still blog retarded and would love any help you can offer!